~~ Update from Site Administrator ~~
Sarah asked me to provide an update on Jack from the events over the last couple days. Over the past 5 days, Jack has been to the Emergency Room 3 times, the latest being last night. Sarah took him in because it was becoming increasingly more difficult for Jack to breathe. At about 1:30 this morning, he was admitted to the ICU. He is currently on antibiotics and oxygen. The doctors plan on transferring Jack out of ICU into a regular hospital room at some point today.
- For the medication to be effective towards fighting the pneumonia
- For Jack's breathing to recover back to normal
- For Sarah as she balances wife and mother, caring for both Jack and the boys
- For the boys as they adjust to having other friends watch and care for them
- For the extended family as they travel
Thanks for your prayers. They are the most important way to help this family at this time!